lunedì 11 luglio 2011

Tips for How to Leaving The "virtual Life" and Live The Good Life


hello everybody and i glad to see you here reading my article it's mean that you want change your life.
it's not matter if you're a child , teen or adult.
all of us are addicts to technology to computers and Internet.

the internet it's our big problem this is our life right now.
but i'll help you to get out from this "Virtual Life"


My personal story

My name is Ilan , i really was addicted to computers and Internet.
17 years it's was my real-virtual-life , 1 day i decided to improve my life.
i saw a lot of people hangout and live the life and having fun all the day.
I really want to be like them , I want to meet girls ,
be a popular among "The accpted company" in my school , and having fun
because you know ... ~You Only Live Once~ this one of my motto (and should be yours too :) )

I decided to open a new page in my life and starting hang out with friend even if it was boring.
To meet people was my target.
And the change starts to happen , I met cute girl i ask for hear number and Facebook
and we starting to met a lot , we become a good friends and have great relationship.

after few months we broke this relationship.

But it's give me confidence , and i take it like a PUSH for my life
Now I'm more sociable,can talk with other people without any talking problem.
my life changed and i want to help you too, to leave this virutal life and starting live!

Here some tips for me

1.You must create a target for yourself!

2.You must want the change!

3.Hangout with friend at least 4 times a week - it's not matter if it's boring maybe your friends know many people that you can meet and create conversationally.

4.Meet everybody even you think he isn't you typhus

5.Do a makeover - Change your style

6.Think that you can get any girl

7.Don't be a shy! - You only live once! - you need to try anything - if you're really shy think that it's your last day to live :)

if you need any help you can contact with on Facebook and Twitter or E-Mail



Jextrick@gmail.com Msn too

Nessun commento: